Training is not 'telling'
We believe people can accomplish what they want, provided they keep their natural ability and enthusiasm to learn. JTC's tailor made learning solutions build on this natural learning potential. Our entire training approach is based on how the brain learns.
We also believe that training is so much more than just 'telling'. So you will not see us use quantities of slides and spend hours explaining models and concepts. As soon and as often as we can, we jump to your day to day examples, cases and concerns. In addition to that, we reduce the time spent in training to an absolute minimum because we are very aware that time away from the desk is expensive. The result is highly practical and effective training where people leave invigorated and eager to apply new tools for greater ROI.
Some of our core training topics
- What: learn the basics soft skills for success in the business world
- Who: young academic graduates in/before their first job.
Learning Facilitator (Train the Trainer) (1 to 5 days program)
- What: learn how to design and roll out effective training courses
- Who: beginning and experienced trainers
Assertive Communication (1- 2 days)
- What: Say what you think and feel and make your interactions work!
- Who: people who label themselves as 'shy' or 'introverted' and want to add power to their communication
How to give constructive feedback (1-2 days)
- What: learn how to give effective feedback that leads to results
- Who: for leaders and people who give occasional feedback
Discover your psychological fingerprint (1- 2 days)
- What: Discover your character strenghts& weaknesses, your communication & leadership style, your motivational needs and stress behaviour using the Process Communication Model™
- Who: All who are interested in increasing their communicative flexibility
Make presentations that stick (1 to 4 days program)
- What: How to build your storyline and adapt your communication so you really become convincing.
- Who: every person who speaks in front of groups and wants to improve the impact.
Coaching (1 to 2 days program)
- What: This program enables you to accelerate learning through coaching.
- Who: for managers, teams leaders, supervisors, teachers and parents
Smart Communication (2 to 5 days program)
- What: Learn to seize the psychological profile of others in minutes and adapt your communication to it. Get control over your own undesired communication drivers. Deal with your hot buttons and become aware of your how you ‘leak’ (how you show emotions via body language)
- Who: any person who wants to ‘grow’
Discover what people say about our training
Please call or mail us for a customized offer.